Saturday, August 22, 2009

My second post ever!


Well, my friends, tonight is a pretty big night. I have 12+ dates tonight (don't forget I am making up for lost time). It's called speed dating. This is new territory for me but it seems like a good way to meet a lot of eligible men in a short amount of time. That's right, I will sit down at a table, an eligible man will sit down, we will converse most efficiently for 3min, if I am interested I will give him my best 'come hither' look, if he is interested he will scoot his chair closer under the table, the bell will then ring and I will wait for the next man to come to me ("wait for the next man to come to me" now that is an exciting phrase!). At the end of the night everyone will make a note of who they were interested in and if you match up you exchange phone numbers. Like anything in life worth doing, I am excited and I can't wait to go, yet I am terrified and I'm going to vomit. Here I go off to my next adventure or at least next interesting expirience. Details to follow.

Jo


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I got your link! I'm thrilled that you are blogging, although I better hear about all this stuff before it posts, or you will have to face my wrath! Really, though I'm excited and can't wait to read #3- this is better than Bridget Jones's Diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very engaging already. Can't wait to read once the dating starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. Very brave and assertive. :-) Can't wait to see what happens..please, oh please give details on every man. Think of all the "checking off" you could do. :-)

    ReplyDelete